I’m developing a huge app made with Xamarin Forms in my company. A problem was to create all tables in the device with SQLite to the main database MySql.
I found a way to create all tables quickly with a tool called SQLite to MySQL.
SQLite-to-MySQL is a powerful and reliable tool to convert SQLite databases to MySQL, MariaDB or Percona format. The program has high performance due to direct connection to source and destination databases (it does not use ODBC or any other middleware software). Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process.
- All versions of Linux/Unix and Windows MySQL servers are supported
- Option to customize resulting table structure
- Convert indexes and relationships between tables
- Stores conversion settings into profile
- Option to filter data using SELECT-queries
- Option to merge SQLite data into an existing MySQL database
- Option to synchronize MySQL database with SQLite data
- Support for multibyte character sets
- Option to export SQLite database into MySQL script file
- Verified compatibility with MariaDB and Percona
- Option to customize MySQL storage engine and MySQL charset
- Special approach for Virtual Server users
- Command line support
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
- Unlimited 24/7 support service
- 1-year subscription for updates
Click here to download and try it.
You must log in to post a comment.