The ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework is the latest evolution of Microsoftâ€™s ASP.NET web platform. It provides a high-productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test-driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET.
ASP.NET MVC 5 contains a number of advances over previous versions, including the ability to define routes using C# attributes and the ability to override filters. The user experience of building MVC applications has also been substantially improved. The new, more tightly integrated, Visual Studio 2013 IDE has been created specifically with MVC application development in mind and provides a full suite of tools to improve development times and assist in reporting, debugging and deploying your code.
What youâ€™ll learn
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of ASP.NET MVC 5
- Explore the entire ASP.NET MVC Framework as a cohesive whole
- Learn what’s new in version 5 and how best to apply these new features to your own work
- See how MVC and test-driven development work in action
- Capitalize on your existing knowledge quickly and easily through comparison of features in classic ASP.NET to those in ASP.NET MV
Who this book is for
This book is for web developers with a basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C#who want, or need, to start using the new ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework.Leave a comment