Notifications
Clear all

Visual Studio 2019 Azure KeyVault configuration error when publish

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@erossinichi)
Topic starter  

I want to deploy my project to Azure in an App Service I have just created. Also, I created a KeyVault for all my settings. When I try to deploy to app to the service, I have to configure the connection strings for the databases.

I click on Configure and follow the instruction and select the right app service or KeyVault. Then, in the last step, I receive this error.

Dependency configuration progress

Failed to resolve token 'ProfileResourceId'.

ErrorEmpty parameter 'resourceId'...

ErrorFailed to configure Azure AppService settings.

Failed to configure dependency Azure Key Vault secrets1

How can I fix it?

More details

I didn't follow any documentation. Usually, I use Azure DevOps to deploy application to Azure. In this case, I prefer to deploy the application from my laptop.

For that, I downloaded the publish profile from the portal and added in Visual Studio.

Then, I see some alert. At the beginning I ignored the alert but the deployed application doesn't work. So, I tried to configure each dependence.

If I press on the + to add a new service dependency, I select Azure Key Vault. Select the Azure subscription and the keyvault. Then, the local variable and review the setting. Then Finish.

In the solution I see some files for ServiceDependencies

What it is strange to me is that in the project I successful configured the Connected Services.

Share: