Join Craig Dunn explains what’s new in iOS 11 and how to take advantage of the latest updates – from drag-and-drop for iPad to machine learning and more – 100% in .NET and Visual Studio. Whether you’re building new or updating existing Xamarin.iOS apps, you’ll see how to implement new frameworks, APIs, and UI features, walk-through code samples, get expert tips and tricks, so you can start shipping iOS 11-ready apps to your users.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Explore iOS 11 UI changes, including adapting to the iPhone X form factor
- Dive into what .NET developers need to know about iOS 11
- Add iOS 11 features to new and existing Xamarin apps with step-by-step examples
- Ensure backwards compatibility with prior OS versions
- Learn how to incorporate Azure Machine Learning tools into CoreML
- Ask questions and receive guidance from our team of app experts
To develop for iOS 11, you’ll need to have a machine that supports macOS Sierra and Xcode 9.
Download the source code of this video from GitHub.