Did you received this error when you try to login in your Owin app with Facebook?
App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Click on the My Apps menu on the top bar and select your appThe circle next to your app name is not fully green. When you hover mouse on it, you’ll see a popup saying, "Not available to all users because your app is not live." So next, you’ve to make it publicly available.
- Click on Setting at left panel
- In Basic tab add your "Contact Email" (a valid email address – I’ve added the one which I’m using with developers.facebook.com) and make "Save changes".
- Next click "Status & Review" at left panel
- Look for this, Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public? and Turn ON the switch next to this.
- Confirm the question “Are you sure you want to make your app public? It will become available to everyone.”
- That’s it! – App is now publicly available. See the fully green circle next to the app name.